To our staff, student community and global researchers and patrons.
In line with our University of Newcastle’s COVID019 safety advice as of Monday 23rd March 2020 we are placing the following measures in place with our service delivery:
- Our staff who wish to do so for either personal health reasons or as a safety precaution for their families will be working from home.
- All volunteers will be sent home until further notice.
- There will be a skeleton staff in Cultural Collections and GLAMx Lab to deal with work integrated learning student placements and in generating fresh digital content from our physical archival and rare book collections where feasible.
- We have access to Aarnet’s Cloudstor services and so can deliver digital content in any size should it be required.
- Where the level of physical content not feasible to digitise, physical access can be provided by appointment only by emailing email@example.com
To search our digital and online listings of content:
- Living Histories @ UON: https://livinghistories.newcastle.edu.au/
- Hunter Living Histories site: https://hunterlivinghistories.com/
- UONCC Flickr (for images): https://www.flickr.com/photos/uon
- UONCC YouTube (for films): https://www.youtube.com/user/UoNCC/videos
- UONCC SoundCloud: (For audio): https://soundcloud.com/uoncc
- Search Across Everything: https://libguides.newcastle.edu.au/ccsearch